Fixed Asset Management System
- Track location, owner, status and more.
- Assign/ Return feature
- Asset’s life time history.
- Alerts on contract renewals, and more.
- Link to warranties, manuals, etc.
- Vendor & purchase details,
- Reports and Dashboard.
- In-Active & Expired Assets.
- Barcode asset management system.
Azure Asset Management with Software & Contract Management
Now you can use asset management to manage software licenses, service contract and cloud application subscriptions along with dynamically pulling assets from Microsoft Intune. This office 365 asset management assigns contracts / software to users, teams & location. Leverage workflow engine to automate the contract renewal process with the option of renewal of contracts, cloud applications & software. Now with this azure asset management app you can maintain your azure asset inventory/
Asset Management System with Audits
You can use this Asset management app for Microsoft software asset management which is cumbersome process to manage and report licenses in excel sheets. With audit feature of asset management software, you can check the lifecycle of the asset to know on which day / month this asset was assigned to compare usage of assets.
By using this Microsoft asset management, you can audit the assets be it hardware assets, software licenses or contracts at any given time using asset audit feature. This software asset management audit program helps in finding idle assets and plan action accordingly. Contact us for the demo to know more about this fixed asset management feature.
Barcoding, Images & Documents
Now you can generate barcode and QR directly through this fixed asset management software. Scan bar codes using mobile, scanners to check details of assets. Furthermore you can attach all the relevant documents of the asset such as manuals, user guide, support contact, etc. For the asset users and with one level security up for commercial & purchase type documents. With this function makes office asset management software as almost free asset management software. Stay tune for new functions as intune asset management
Microsoft Asset Management - Reports
- Export in excel.
- Change the order of columns.
- Remove columns.
- Add custom columns.
- Various reports of assigned, inventory, expiry date and purchase.
- Enhanced search and filters.
Intune Asset Management
Tightly integrated with Office 365, Azure AD & Active Directory for easy and quick user management. No more new username and password in this online asset management. Now everything is done within Office 365 cloud, no new or additional third party clouds which helps in controlling the data in your cloud. Asset Management Plus provides much better and higher security control on any other free asset management software or asset management system.
Now sync assets from Intune using azure asset inventory in this app
Some of Our Clients
Some of Our Clients
Asset Management Plans
Asset Management App FAQs
- Click on add asset in asset management app
- You can see all the inventory listed.
- You can select the user to whom you want to assign the asset to and click on assign.
- Similar way you can return the asset.
- Asset id will be automatically generated in Microsoft asset management
- You can give asset name of your choice, pre-validated categories and sub-categories will come, categories is mandatory, other fields are not mandatory.
- Vendor name and asset type you can select as per your choice. With asset type selection, you will get the other fields populated as start date and end date or if it the asset type is own, you will gt purchase date and expiry date.
- You can fill out the life-cycle expiry date, and assign own group is the mandatory field to send alerts about expiry of the asset. You can disable the notification for this asset if you wish to.
- If you want to add few more fields in this Microsoft asset management.
- You can select one column and click on update column and rename it from the default column name from column 1 column 2 as per your choice.
- This column will appear in reports page.
- You can configure 3 levels of reminders. a. First go to ‘ Settings’, then ‘Email Notification’. b. Set 3 reminders as per your choice
- You can check the number of days before the expiry date.
- Click on new project. It will navigate to the pop-up page
- And add your project title and click on add button.
- Similar way, you can add your vendor and category also.
- You can select the diiferent filters of start date, end date purchase date, expiry date and price range.
- Based on filters, all the reports will be filtered accordingly, and the same data can be exported. You can apply date filer also.
- Initially all the users are assigned with no access rule.
- You can select user or admin accordingly.
- Number of users or admins selected will be counted towards total license available for the application.
- Please select the category first and then type a new sub-category.
In Asset type, we can define type of asset i.e. own asset or leased assets or services. This helps in defining end period in case of it is lease and services. If it is own asset, we can define expiry date.
Assets can be categorized and sub-categorized under various heads i.e. IT hardware, fixed assets, software, equipment, etc. Further it can be sub-categorized i.e. Server, Desktop, Laptop, switch, etc which help in reporting and dashboard with status of availability, etc.