Asset Management Installation and User Manual Guide
Once installation has been donefrom SharePointstore, you can see activation slider popup on screen. There you can find “Activate now” text, just click on it.
It will be redirect to “Activation” popup.
Here, you can fill the activation detail along with email id (company email) and click on activate button.
Activation link will send to your company email id, we must click on activation link and login with same credentials which were used for login into Office365.
If you are facing any issues or you need any guidance to activate asset management application just click on FAQ’s button from side navigation bar.
In FAQ’s bottom of the page you can find Installation and user guide manual page link.
2) Once done with activation process, please open your application and navigate to “Administration”, under you can see “Roles and Licenses”
a) there you can assign the roles to user and allow them to access the application.
b) You can assign role and give access to group, who and all users present in that group they all inherited same permission level.
3) Create Category: Under “Administration” you can find the “Category” there you can create the category types of your assets
4) Create Subcategory: Under “Administration” you can find the “Sub Category” once you click on it, with respective of your asset category, you can create sub category’s well.
5) Create Vendor: Under “Administration” you can see the “Vendor” once you click on it there you can crate you vendors information.
6) Create Project: Under “Administration” you can see the “Project” once you click on it there you can see “New Project” just click on it and enter your project name then click on “Add” button.
7 ) Assets: Under “Administration” you can see the “Assets” once you click on it there pop up will be open there you can update your asset details. Like, asset id will be automatically generated, you can give asset name of your choice, pre-validated categories and sub-categories will come, category is mandatory, other fields are optional. Vendor name and asset type, you can select as per your choice. With asset type selection, you will get the other fields populated as start date and end date or if it the asset type is own, you will get purchase date and expiry date. You can fill out the life-cycle expiry date and assign owner group is the mandatory field to send alerts about expiry of the asset. You can disable the notification for this asset if you wish to.
8) Column Settings: Under “Administration” you can see the “Column Settings” you can customize column fields. It will update for all pages.
9) Assign Assets: In side navigation bar you can find and click on “Assign Assets” there you can see all the inventory listed assets, while assigning the asset please choose the project and employee, then click on “Assign” button.
10) Return Assets: In side navigation bar once you click on “Return Assets” you can able to see all assigned assets there you can find “Return” button just click on this button asset is returned it from them.
11) Asset Reports: You can get all asset reports information along with filters. Even you can export asset reports data into excel format.
12) Track Assets: Here you can track all your assets information, it will show when it was assigned and when it was returned it back,