Time-off Manager Plus FAQs
1. From where the employees can apply leave ?
- An employee can apply his leave from their self service portal or from the application.
- First click on New Request button.
- Once pop-up is opened, apply your leave request and as soon as user clicks submit for approve, it would get an email to the manager. As well as that leave would be added in manager action.
2. Can a HR apply leave on behalf of the users ?
- As a HR executive, this tool gives the ability to apply leave on behalf of the user.
- Go to HR Actions tab and click on “Add leave on behalf of user” button.
- Once the pop-up opens, enter employee name and email and apply the leave on behalf of that employee and click on submit for approve.
3. Where can we define annual casual paid leaves & medical leaves ?
We can configure leave management application settings from the HR365 portal.
Annual casual paid leaves, medical leaves, number of restricted holidays, annual leave start date and end date can be defined in settings page of HR365. The calendar year also can be defined here.
4.From where can a manager see all the requests for leaves ?
Manager can see all the requests for leaves for a particular day in “Manager Action” tab.
5. Do we have option of customizing or adding more leave types ?
- Yes. We can customize or add more leave types as per requirement.
- First go to “Leave Settings” tab and select “Leave Type” and add leave type as per your requirement.
- This leave type would be added in New request form while adding new leave request.
6.Where can employee see his status of leave requests ?
An employee can see the status of all his previous leave requests where those are in pending, approved or rejected in the home page from this portal.
7. Where can we define various email templates ?
- First go to “System Settings” tab then select Email Settings.
- Here you can define email body, email signatures, you can set it up as per your organization needs.
8. Can we add additional appprovals for approving the leave request ?
Yes, we can add additional approvers in Settings by selecting the “Second level approval for LAMS App” and two level approvals would be added in the LAMS application while adding Leave request.
9. Does the manager has the ability for bulk approval ?
- Yes. Manager has the ability for bulk approval.
- First click on “Click here for Bulk Approval”.
- Once pop-up opens, select the leave request you want to approve or reject and select Approve or Reject button accordingly.
10. Is there any provision for applying Comp-off leave request ?
Employee can raise a comp-off for any previous day he worked on.
First, go to “Add Comp-off” tab, then click on “Add” button.
Once the pop-up opens, apply your Comp-off leave request, and as soon as user clicks submit for approve,
that would stay and get added into the leave record.